PTCREW is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. Serving on PTCREW’s Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious men and women working in the commercial real estate field.
Reasons to Serve
- Increased visibility within the CRE industry
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Impact on the future of women in CRE
- Expanded professional connections
- Opportunity to influence direction of PTCREW
(All PTCREW Board members, directors, and committee chairs serve individual terms of 1-2 years)
- Required to attend a minimum of ten (10) monthly Board of Director lunch meetings. Attendance at monthly events is highly encouraged.
- There are no costs to be a part of the Board of Directors. If nominated to the President’s path, the chapter will cover the costs for the President and President Elect to attend required CREW Network events three (3) times a year.
Eligibility / Qualifications
- It is preferred that Board Members have prior experience serving on a committee, but this is not a requirement.
2019 Board of Directors
DH Griffin Construction Co LLC
Meet the 2019 Board
PT CREW Past Presidents
Kim Mann, Womble Bond Dickinson (2008-2009)
Lydia Whitley, CBRE- Triad (2009-2010)
Jody Efird, ESPA Architects (2010-2011)
Christina Pearsall, Schell Bray (2011-2012)
Carol Faucette, Investors Title Insurance Co. (2012-2013)
Andrea Miller, Somerset Properties (2013-2014)
Kasey McWhorter, S&ME (2014-2015)
Angela Senter, Southeastern Cleaning Co. (2015-2016)
Tessa Leftwich, Isaacson Sheridan (2016-2017)
Bill Sinclair, DH Griffin Construction Co. (2017-2018)