How/when do I pay my dues? What happens if my membership lapses?
Upon approval of the application, CREW Network will email an invoice for annual dues, which can be paid online with a credit card or mailed with a check. Once dues are received, your membership is activated. Membership terms are on a calendar-year basis, so dues are invoiced each fall for the coming term. If your membership lapses, you can submit another application or contact the membership chair to see if it’s possible to simply issue you a renewal invoice.
There are many CRE organizations, why CREW?
CREW is the only organization that encompasses the full scope of commercial real estate disciplines, where you could see a project through from the beginning to the closing, all with fellow members. PT CREW members are brokers, lenders, title/escrow, appraisers, attorneys, architects, and everything in-between. CREW is also the only association focused on influencing the CRE industry by advancing the achievements of women.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Invitations and discounted registration fees (most included with membership) to monthly local meetings, some exclusively for members, as well as discounted rates to CREW Network events.
- Opportunities for development of business and leadership skills to enhance your professional status in the industry, at either the local or global level (or both).
- Timely industry-related information
- Opportunities to support community programs that aim to help women advance
- A connection with more than 12,000 other like-minded commercial real estate professionals around the globe that includes an online directory, downloadable resources and a community platform to exchange ideas, business leads and engage in discussion
- Involvement in an organization of members who are dedicated to the profession and to helping each other succeed
- Access to CREWbiz: CREW Network’s online business networking tool, membership directory and personal marketing profile which can be used to promote your skills and expertise to the member base of more than 12,000 professionals globally.
What are the requirements and how do I apply?
PT CREW has different membership requirements for different types of members, based on where you are in your career and within which sector of the industry.
All applicants are required to: complete a membership application, attend at least one event within 12 months of submitting an application, be proposed for membership by two current members, at least one of whom is employed by a firm other than the firm employing the applicant, pay a $25 application fee when submitting an application form, which is subject to review by the membership committee and board of directors. Full details »
What’s the difference between CREW Network and PTCREW membership?
PT CREW is an affiliate organization of CREW Network. Therefore, a member of PT CREW is also a member of CREW Network. This global Network is comprised of 75+ affiliate organizations with a total membership of more than 12,000 CRE professionals.
While the overall purpose and goals of PT CREW reflect those of CREW Network, PT CREW has its own unique structure allowing it to meet the needs of its market. PT CREW uses CREW Network's established qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE) to guide its membership criteria and experience prerequisite, and determines its own dues, programs and member activities.
Who are your members? How much does membership cost?
PT CREW has opportunities for individuals with experience levels across the board. From students to seasoned professionals, membership in CREW will benefit the career of anyone who is passionate about the commercial real estate industry. We encourage both men and women to join this professional networking group.
The majority of PT CREW members have at least five (5) years of experience in the CRE industry and are currently employed in a full-time managerial, senior level, professional, principal, or revenue-generating position in one or more of the qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE).
PT CREW basic membership rate is $495.00, but there are different categories with different requirements and dues rates. Full details »