Please join me in congratulating President Elect Susan Russell as this year she won the “The Live Love Serve Foundation Award” present by CBi workplace solutions.
To qualify for this award, the recipient must embody what it means to Love and Serve our Clients, Associates and Community. The recipient must be be involved in community engagement and organizations on a variety of levels. The recipient must also have meaningful impact to the organization and the people they serve. On top of juggling her responsibilities on the Board of Directors for PTCREW and as a Market Leader with CBI Workplace Solutions / Piedmont Triad Susan served her community in the following ways:
- She took her team out to the Second Harvest Food Bank twice this year to work in their warehouse packing and sorting food.
- She Sponsored the Cheers! For Brenner's Children's Hospital Gala and Fundraiser
- She is the Membership Chair for the Women's Professional Forum
- She volunteered on the Grants committee - Women's Professional Forum Foundation
- She is the VP and incoming President for the Women's Professional Forum Foundation, and VP and incoming President for PT CREW
- Participated in the Habitat for Humanity Women Build - first house in Guilford County where all money raised and construction was handled by women.
- She sponsored a military family to provide gifts and Christmas Tree while husband is deployed overseas.
- She participated in the Girls Leadership Edge Panel Discussion
- IIDA Portfolio Reviews with local college students
- Hands for Hearts Benefit Gala
When you see Susan please congratulate her on the outstanding achievement!